Merritt College Radiologic Science Program
Program Status 1/17/2023
- Seventy-eight 2018 and 2020 applicants returned their Letter of Intent. The program accepted twenty-one 2018 and 2020 applicants into the class beginning August 2023.
- Due to the backlog of applicants on the Wait List, the Program’s Advisory Committee approved of pulling and accepting the remaining fifty-eight student’s names to fill both the Fall 2023 and Fall 2024 cohorts with alternates.
- 2023 applicants may expect to remain on the wait list for 2-3 years.
- Starting with the next application period in 2025, applications will be accepted annually. Applicants will need to apply each year for a place in the Program if during the selection process (lottery) their name is not pulled. The Program will no longer utilize waitlists.
- The lottery will continue to take place every year, with a new class starting every year.
- The program accepts approximately 24 students per year, depending on available clinical placements.