Merritt Health & Wellness Services
As a Merritt College student, you are welcome to a full range of medical and mental health services, FREE of charge!
UNTIL JUNE 30, 2022, free COVID-19 testing, COVID-19 vaccine shots and many other medical services are available to you from our partner agency, Roots Community Health Centers.
FREE Medical Services from Roots Community Health Centers
For appointments, call the Roots Peralta line at (510) 633-7077.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Shots
- COVID-19 Testing
- Health Navigation and Insurance Eligibility Screening
- First Aid and Supplies (bandages, Tylenol, face masks)
- HIV and Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Testing
- Tuberculosis (TB) Testing
- Pap Smears
- Pregnancy Testing
- Family Planning and Birth Control
- Flu Shots (seasonal)
- Optometry referrals
- Nurse Practitioner services/exams
- Resources and Referrals
During Summer 2022, Roots welcomes Merritt students at its Headquarters Clinic: 7272 MacArthur Blvd. CALL FIRST for appointments until June 30: (510) 633-7077
Learn more about Roots Community Health Clinics: https://rootsclinic.org/
For Mental Health Services click here