Merritt Health & Wellness Services
As a Merritt College student, you are welcome to a full range of medical and mental health services, FREE of charge! Free COVID-19 testing, COVID-19 vaccine shots and many other medical services are available to you from our partner agency, Roots Community Health Centers.
FREE Medical Services from Roots Community Health Centers
For appointments, call the Roots Peralta line at (510) 464-3134.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Shots
- COVID-19 Testing
- Health Navigation and Insurance Eligibility Screening
- First Aid and Supplies (bandages, Tylenol, face masks)
- HIV and Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Testing
- Tuberculosis (TB) Testing
- Pap Smears
- Pregnancy Testing
- Family Planning and Birth Control
- Flu Shots (seasonal)
- Optometry referrals
- Nurse Practitioner services/exams
- Resources and Referrals
Roots welcomes Merritt students at the Roots-Peralta Clinic:
Laney Student Center 4th Floor, Room 410
900 Fallon Street, Oakland
CALL FIRST for appointments: (510) 464-3134.
Need Food, Housing, or any other Human Services?
Call: 2-1-1 (free call) answered 24/7
All Services Free of Charge for Peralta Students