As a Merritt College student, you are welcome to a full range of medical and mental health services, FREE of charge during Fall and Spring Semesters!
FREE medical care is available at the Peralta Student Health Clinic at Laney, Monday through Friday from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm. Location:
Laney Student Center
4th Floor, Room 410
900 Fallon Street, Oakland
CALL FIRST for appointments:
Services from the Peralta Student Health Clinic include:
- Physical exams
- HIV and Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Testing
- Tuberculosis (TB) Testing
- Pap Smears
- Pregnancy Testing
- Family Planning and Birth Control
- Flu Shots (seasonal)
- COVID-19 Testing and treatment
- Optometry referrals
- First Aid and Supplies (bandages, Tylenol, face masks)
- Resources and Referrals
- Health Navigation and Insurance Eligibility Screening
We are grateful to our health care partner, Roots Community Health Clinics, for staffing the Peralta Student Health Clinic and serving students from ALL Peralta Colleges. Learn more about Roots CLICK HERE.
Need mental health services?
It’s FREE at the Merritt Wellness Center in R-106 or by video!
CLICK HERE for more information.
Need Food, Housing, or any other Human Services?
Call: 2-1-1 (free call) answered 24/7
All Services Free of Charge for Peralta Students