It is the mission of the Office of Planning, Research & Institutional Effectiveness (PRIE) to provide data, information, and analyses to Merritt College in support of institutional decision making, planning and evaluation of services provided to the students and community.
- Help to foster a college-wide culture of evidence-based dialogue and self-reflection.
- Encourage data-driven decision making and conversations that ultimately improve assessment, institutional effectiveness, and student learning.
Service Area Outcome
- Effectively respond to data and analysis requests from students, faculty, staff, and administration.
- Systematize data reporting and publishing.
- Facilitate information sharing and data-based discussions across the campus
Research & Data Request
The Office of Research & Planning supports the practice of evidence-based inquiry and decision-making that contributes to an integrated and continuous improvement plan for student success. Please submit requests for data at least 2 weeks in advance. When necessary, the President’s Office will determine the prioritization of requests. For further information for data request e-mail Nathan Pellegrin @ email@example.com.
Click here to open the research request form.
Student Achievement Dashboards
April 2020 Peralta Student Technology Needs Survey Results: CLICK HERE
2019-22 Equity Report Executive Summary: CLICK HERE
Student Demographic Profile: CLICK HERE
Student Course Completion Data: CLICK HERE
Degrees and Certificate Trends: CLICK HERE
Career Education Programs: Use this resource to compare labor market trends for your program’s occupation: CLICK HERE
Fall 2020: As part of inquiry work for Guided Pathways, Merritt College will result in a survey asking students, faculty, and staff about how they understand and group educational pathways offered here, and use results to inform ongoing work to implement areas of interest.