Merritt Mental Health Counseling Services
Offered by appointment via Zoom on your computer or phone during COVID-19 shutdown
FREE, confidential Personal Counseling for Merritt students needing assistance with:
• Stress management
• Anxiety, depression, grief, and other emotional challenges
• Recovery from trauma, relationship violence, and abuse
• Addiction counseling and sobriety support
• Referrals for help with material needs like shelter, food, and safety
• Assessments for disability accommodations and services
For appointments on Mondays, Thursdays, or Fridays:
Email Jennifer Golden, PsyD: email@example.com or call (510) 434-3826
For appointments on Tuesdays or Wednesdays:
Email Stefani de Vito, LCSW: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (510) 436-2468
Our licensed counselors will reply to your message within 24-48 hours to schedule an appointment by phone or Zoom videoconferencing.
We look forward to meeting you!
Need help after hours? Call the 24/7 Mental Health Crisis Hotline: 1 (800) 309-2131
If you or someone you know is struggling with difficult life circumstances or uncomfortable thoughts and emotions, the Alameda County Crisis Line is here to help. You do not need to be experiencing suicidal thoughts or feelings to call. Trained Crisis Line Counselors are available 24/7 to take your call.
• You can also text the crisis line by texting the word ‘COURAGE’ to 741741
• If you feel you or someone you know is in imminent danger, call 911 immediately
• Go to https://www.crisissupport.org/ to learn more about the resources offered