- American Society of Radiologic Technologists: Lots of info on the profession, accredited schools, news, continuing education opportunities, and more. www.asrt.org
- California Society of Radiologic Technologists: Info on the profession, jobs, continuing education, press releases, legislative actions, and more. www.csrt.org
- American Registry of Radiologic Technology: The credentialing agency for the profession. Info on the credentialing process, testing information, exam content specifications and more. www.arrt.org
- California Department of Public Health, Radiologic Health Branch: Regulatory Agency for radiation safety, licensing and certification of physicians and technologists in California, and accreditation of x-ray schools in California. Info about legislation relating to radiation safety, info pertaining to x-ray schools, directories of schools, licensed physicians, and certificated radiologic technologists. www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/Pages/RadiologicHealthBranch.aspx
- The Program is accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology, 20 N. Wacker Drive, Suite 2850, Chicago, IL 60606-3182. Students may visit the website: www.jrcert.org to review the Standards for an Accredited Educational Program in Radiography, as well as for other accreditation information. The Merritt College Radiologic Science Program Effectiveness Data may also be accessed at this site. To make a formal complaint to JRCERT about the program, students may go to http://www.jrcert.org/students/ for instructions.
Jennifer Yates, Ed.D.
Dean, Allied Health & Public Safety
(510) 436-2515Staff AssistantDean, Allied Health and Public SafetyNancy Moreno
firstname.lastname@example.org(510)402-2640 (Google phone)