If you have completed 45+ associate-level units you may be nearing completion of an Associate Degree or/and be Transfer ready.
Make an appointment with us!
The Merritt College Transfer Center provides assistance for students who plan to transfer to a four-year university.
The following are the services you can get at the Transfer Center:
- Educational planning and Student Educational Plans
- Concurrent enrollment w/ UC Berkeley, and CSU East Bay
- Transfer Agreement Guarantees (TAG) with 6 of the 9 University of California campuses TAG MATRIX YEAR 23-24
- Personalized contact with representatives from four-year universities, such as UC Berkeley, CSU East Bay, and San Francisco State University through visits to Merritt College
- Application and scholarship information
- For workshops in a variety of areas, including admissions and majors, see the calendar.
- Special classroom and event presentations on the transfer process (on hold)
- Special events – ex: UC Admissions Panel, Historically Black Colleges & Universities (HBCU) transfer day
- Collaboration with special programs, such as the FIRST YEAR EXPERIENCE (FYE), SANKOFA, Puente Program, Centro Latino, Extended Opportunity Program & Services, Student Accessibility Services (SAS)
- Transfer Day – an annual college fair with over 30 colleges and universities represented that happens every Fall – lookout for announcements!
TRANSFER CENTER EVENTS COMING UP SOON!
Transfer Center News: