COVID-19: Transfer Student Updates
Merritt College Campus is closed until further notice. We are available for virtual appointments and are responding to emails as timely as we can. Please visit this page weekly for transfer-related events and webinars.
If you have completed 45+ associate-level units you may be nearing completion of an Associate Degree.
Make an appointment with us!
TRANSFER CENTER EVENTS THIS WEEK!
The Merritt College Transfer Center provides assistance for students who plan to transfer to a four-year university.
The following are the services you can get at the Transfer Center:
- Educational planning and Student Educational Plans
- Concurrent enrollment w/ UC Berkeley, CSU East Bay, Mills College, and Holy Names University
- Transfer Agreement Guarantees (TAG) with 6 of the 9 University of California campuses TAG MATRIX YEAR 21-22
- Personalized contact with representatives from four-year universities, such as UC Berkeley, CSU East Bay, and San Francisco State University through visits to Merritt College
- Application and scholarship information
- For workshops in a variety of areas, including admissions and majors, see the calendar.
- Special classroom and event presentations on the transfer process (on hold)
- Special events – ex: UC Admissions Panel, Historically Black Colleges & Universities (HBCU) transfer day
- Collaboration with special programs, such as the FIRST YEAR EXPERIENCE (FYE), SANKOFA, Puente Program, Centro Latino, Extended Opportunity Program & Services, Student Accessibility Services (SAS)
- Transfer Day – an annual college fair with over 30 colleges and universities represented that happens every Fall – lookout for announcements!