Petition for Graduation

Follow the steps below if you are eligible for a degree or certificate evaluation:

  1. Complete the Petition for Graduation form for AA/AS, AA-T/AS-T (click here to download the Petition form) and/or Certificate (click here to download the Certificate form).
  2. Schedule an appointment with a counselor to review the Petition Form for degree/certificate requirements. Note: If you are working with counselors in EOPS/CARE, DSPS, CalWORKS, or Veteran’s Services, you should make appointments with them; all other students can make appointments in the Counseling Department, Student Center (R109).
  3. Return your petition (with your signature and your Counselor’s signature)  and with the evaluation worksheets completed by your counselor to the Admissions and Records Office in the Student Center (R114A).

~The deadline to submit petitions is Friday, March 15, 2019~