We prepare our students to become effective early care and educational professionals, who will provide quality programs and services to children, families and the community.
Some possible career options: instructional assistant, teacher’s aide, preschool school teacher, site supervisor, child care center director, or owner of a family child care.
With an AA degree in Child Development, you may also qualify to become a family advocate.
You will truly have an impact on a child’s life.
Child Development Degrees
- Associate in Science for Transfer in Early Childhood Education
- Associate of Arts in Child Development
Child Development Certificates
- Certificate of Achievement in Teacher
- Certificate of Proficiency in Associate Teacher
- Certificate of Proficiency in Assistant Teacher
- Certificate of Proficiency in Family Child Care Provider
- Certificate of Proficiency in Infant/Toddler Specialist
Child Development NonCredit Program
- Certificate of Completion in Introdution to Infant/Toddler Care
- Certificate of Completion in Early Childhood Education for Family Child Care Providers