CHARGE OF THE COMMITTEE
- Review and update the mission statement, in conjunction with the program review cycle (every 3 years), with college-wide participation.
- Annually reviews District Strategic Goals and Institutional Objectives by completing the following:
- Create/align college goals/objectives with District Goals.
- Establish annual committee goals during the month of September.
- Annually create and recommend institutional priorities based on the College Educational Master Plan and the District strategic educational goals.
- Work with administration for creation of the Planning Summit agendas that align with institutional goals.
- Evaluate and validate annual program updates and program reviews, using an established rubric (November/December).
- Review proposals and reports from shared governance entities and internal and external constituencies, make recommendations to the College Council with alignment to the College’s Educational Master Plan and priorities.
- At the first meeting of each academic year establish committee goals. Periodically assess the progress towards the goals and create a summary report at the end of the year for submission to College Council.
- Provide leadership for the Annual review and update of the College Educational Master Plan.
The IEC meets the second Wednesday of each month from 3 PM to 5 PM.
Nathan Pellegrin, Director of Research & Planning
Rebecca Uhlman, Math Department Faculty