Need Help Obtaining Your Award Letter?

Obtain your Dependency Verification or Ward of the Court Letter

  • Former Foster Youth students, case is closed, you can obtain these documents by calling the Foster Care Ombudsman Office (for CA cases only)at (877) 846-1602.
  • Current Foster Youth students, case is open, you can obtain these documents by contacting your Social Worker/Case Worker or Probation Officer.
  • If your case is outside of CA or if you need support in obtaining verification documents, please contact our office at