Transfer Center Home
The Merritt College Transfer Center provides assistance for students who plan to transfer to a four-year university. To receive transfer updates and news about upcoming events please contact Tanya Ilarde, Transfer Center Director at email@example.com.
For additional information about transferring and a calendar of college visits, please go to www.transfermerritt.com.
Following are the services you can get at the Transfer Center:
- Educational planning
- Concurrent enrollment w/ UC Berkeley, CSU East Bay, Mills College, and Holy Names University
- Transfer Agreement Guarantees (TAG) with 7 of the 9 University of California campuses
- Personalized contact with representatives from four-year universities, such as UC Berkeley, CSU East Bay and San Francisco State University through visits at Merritt College
- Resource library of college catalogs, directories, publications and online websites
- Application and scholarship information
- Workshops in a variety of areas, including admissions and majors
- Special classroom and event presentations on the transfer process
- College campus tours
- Special events – ex: UC Admissions Panel, trip to the Historically Black Colleges & Universities (HBCU) transfer day
- Collaboration with special programs, such as the Maximum Achievement Program (MAP), Puente Program, Centro Latino, Extended Opportunity Program & Services, Disabled Student Program & Services
- Transfer Day – an annual college fair with over 30 colleges and universities represented
To schedule a counseling appointment, please call (510) 436-2475 or stop by R-109.