We’re Here to Make the “Moving In” Process Easy!
We know that starting college can be overwhelming—we’ve all been there before!
That’s why our friendly, experienced team at the Welcome Center is ready to help you get through the process efficiently and successfully. Located in the R Building with the other Student Services, we can lead you through all the steps, from Admissions to Counseling and Enrollment. We will answer your questions and also teach you self-service tools to empower you. So come and visit us at the Welcome Center, and let us assist you in finding your way through programs and services.
Thank you for choosing Merritt College. We look forward to meeting you!
The In-Person Welcome Center specializes in assisting students with the following:
- Understanding and completing the steps for enrollment, CCCApply application assistance, Registration, and orientation
- Campus solutions student portal access and troubleshooting; including resetting passwords
- General navigation of Campus Solutions portal tools and services, including registration and payment for classes through the student portal
- Answering general questions about Merritt College resources and providing information about programs, majors, and student services
- Printing class schedules and unofficial transcripts
- Schedule a campus tour
We are going to be available on the following days
In-person services are Available!
Please come to campus: Monday – Thursday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Welcome Center Virtual Service Available
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Please join us by using either a PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android device. Click HERE to join in!
Welcome Center Staff