- Assess how effectively current technology is being utilized at the College
- Identify, prioritize and recommend areas for expansion of technology utilization for the enhancement of instructional programs, student services, and the management of the College
- Identify, prioritize and recommend both on-going and specialized training needs for maximum utilization of technological resources
- Identify, prioritize and recommend staffing for technology
- Develop an on-going comprehensive College Technology Plan for consideration by College Council
- Recommend funding strategies and priorities for major technology spending
- Advise the District Technology Committee about the information technology needs and concerns of Merritt College
- Receive regular reports from the District Information Technology Committee, and review and respond as appropriate
- Establish (as needed) technology subcommittees.
The MTC meets the second Thursday of each month from 10:30 AM to 12 PM.
Zoom Link: https://cccconfer.zoom.us/j/99046436071
Hyun gyu Ryu