Merritt College is pleased to announce the launch of its new employment placement website. Merritt will be using College Central Network as its official job resource and resume system.
The site is available 24/7 to students, alumni, and employers. Visit: www.collegecentral.com/Merritt
- Students: quickly apply to jobs and internship/co-op opportunities posted exclusively for you, and search other opportunities via Jobs Central® and Intern Central®, national job boards.
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make available to employers.
- Access our events calendar, and career/job search advice documents, podcasts, videos and more.
- Review Career Fair information and company recruitment visits.
- Employers search for talented students and alumni, and post unlimited jobs for free.
Cheryl Maier is our College Central site coordinator and will be linking employers to our students and alumni. Our aim is to connect Merritt students and alumni with jobs.
Looking for a job? Want to post a job? See below…
The Job Placement Service offers the community Job Listings and Job Postings.
For questions or more info, contact:
Employment Placement Specialist/ College Central Network Coordinator
Cheryl.Maier@peralta.edu, (510) 434-3938