Admissions and Records Home
Welcome to the Admissions and Records Office at Merritt College – your first step to starting your education at Merritt College! This office serves as the first point of contact for new students who want to enroll for the first time, for continuing students to register, to get information on adding or dropping classes, and for any new or former student who wants to obtain the transcripts or find information concerning other business.
To get started, just follow these steps to apply online and click on the links to get more information about each step. (Registration is also available at the Admissions & Records Office counter.)
- Apply for Admission by going t o www.peralta.edu
- Attend an Orientation session to get familiar with the college and services.
- Schedule Assessment for Enlglish and Math to determine your placement.
- Go to Counseling to get your Assessment results, develop an education plan, and select classes.
- Register for your classes online (or pick up a free class schedule and ask at the counter if you need more help).
- Pay your fees at least two weeks before clases start.
- Begin your educational journey!
If you need help, please contact us. We are here to help you succeed in your educational goals!