Administration of Justice Home
The Administration of Justice program serves those who wish to train for a career in a field associated with the administration of criminal justice, those who wish to prepare for transfer to a four-year institution, or those who are currently employed in an Administration of Justice agency and who seek training for career advancement.
There are two majors in the program: Police Science, which provides practical and technical instruction to meet the requirements of law enforcement agencies at the local, state, and federal levels; and Corrections, which provides preparatory instruction necessary for those who wish to transfer to a four-year institution and pursue careers as correctional officers, counselors, or probation and parole officers with federal, state, and county agencies.
Career options include work in federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies, correctional agencies and institutions, and private security agencies.
- Associate of Arts Degree in Police Science
- Associate of Arts Degree in Corrections
- Associate in Science for Transfer Degree
- Certificate of Achievement in Police Science
- Certificate of Achievement in Corrections
- NEW! Certificate of Achievement in Homeland Security