All Merritt students are eligible to borrow a Chromebook for the entire semester. To request a Chromebook, students should complete and submit the Loan Request Form below.
- Students must be currently enrolled in a Merritt course to qualify for a Chromebook loan.
- Students must fill out the Chromebook loan request form below to schedule a date for checkout and pickup.
- Chromebooks are only distributed on Tuesday and Thursday, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Students must come to the library main entrance and present their student ID cards (or government-issued ID) to pickup Chromebooks.
- Proper health and safety protocols will be observed to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Chromebook loans may be renewed as long as students remain enrolled at Merritt.
- Chromebook returns are only accepted in person on Tuesday and Thursday, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Chromebooks may NOT be returned in the library book drop.
- Students should immediately notify the Library for an exchange if they are issued a defective Chromebook.
- Questions about Chromebooks may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit a request at least one week prior to the desired pickup date. You will receive a confirmation email within 48 business hours after you submit the request form with the pickup date and instructions. When you come to the library, remember to wear a mask and bring your cell phone and student ID card (or government-issued ID).