Students should schedule an appointment with a counselor for these kinds of services:
- Student Education Plan (SEP) development (initial or update; bring transcripts from non-Peralta colleges)
- Filing petitions for degrees and/or certificates
- Transfer counseling and planning (including concurrent enrollment)
- Career counseling
- Completing re-instatement petitions for either Academic or Progress Dismissal
- Other issues that require more than 15 minutes
Please note: During peak registration periods, counselors are only available for Remote drop-in counseling on a first-come, first-served basis. Because appointments are needed for developing SEPs, degree/certificate petitions, transfer counseling/planning and other types of counseling services, students must wait until mid-September or late January to schedule an appointment.