Undocumented Student Support Directory
- A & R (Susana De La Torre, Marisol Roque-Chaves, Maria Valencia & Maryhelen Kaufman)
- Financial Aid – Phasasha Pharr
- Outreach/Orientation – Maria Spencer
- Welcome Center – Jamila Saleh and Student Ambassadors
- First Year Experience (FYE) Rosa Flores-Perez
- Adelante Summer Bridge – Rosa Flores-Perez
- Puente Project – Jose Salceda, Isela Santana and Evan Nichols
- EOPS/CARE – Rachel Ellis
- CalWORKs – Soledad Leung
- Student Activities & Campus Life – Doris Hankins, Director
- Marty Zielke – Adjunct Counselor
- Jennifer Briffa – Child Development Faculty
- Division III – Marie Amboy, Dean and Nancy Moreno, Staff Assistant
- Bursar/Cashier – Maria Perez
- Student Accessibility Services – Ron Nelson, Adjunct Counselor
- PACLA – Dr. Mario Rivas, Alex Garcia
- Fruitvale – Brenda Mora, Judit Trinidad, Mayra Macias
Resources for Educator Allies
Immigrants Rising Resources:
- Top 10 Ways to Support Undocumented Students provides concrete suggestions and specific resources for staff and faculty to use to strengthen their support.
- Quick Guide to College Access is a comprehensive tool regarding CA in-state tuition eligibility, financial aid, and scholarships.
- 5 Tips for Educators to Help Students Get Started as Freelancers/Independent Contractors is a guide for educators to help students develop an entrepreneurial mindset and understand the process to begin working for themselves.
- A Guide to Building On-Campus Undocumented Student Programs provides clear benchmarks on establishing support services and sustainable programming at your college or university.
- UndocuCollege Guide & Equity Tool: California helps colleges and universities achieve educational equity and inclusion of undocumented students. This guide identifies statewide challenges, highlights promising practices and includes an assessment tool for campuses to analyze the level of support currently available.
- Immigrants Rising Educational Resource Binder