Exemption from SSP
Exemption from the Student Success Program (Matriculation)
Students may be exempt from the matriculation process under the following conditions:
1. Student has earned an Associate or higher degree from an accredited institution;
2. Student is enrolled in fewer than 12 units and has declared one of the following educational objectives:
• Discover/formulate career interests, plans, goals;
Prepare for a new career (acquire job skills);
• Advance in current job/career (update job skills);
• Maintain certificate or license (e.g. Nursing, Real Estate);
• Educational enrichment (intellectual, cultural);
• Complete credits for high school diploma.
Note: All students may participate in any of the matriculation components, even though they qualify for exemption.