Radiologic Science Program Outcomes
Upon completion of the program graduates will be able to:
- Produce diagnostic quality medical images in a competent, safe, and compassionate manner for all basic radiography examinations in a hospital work environment.
- Communicate effectively with patients by taking appropriate histories, giving clear instructions, and providing information as needed.
- Communicate in a professional manner with hospital staff, instructors, and peers.
- Exercise critical thinking and problem solving skills by adapting radiologic procedures to individual patient needs and conditions
- Establish and maintain satisfactory professional relationships with other members of the health care team.
- Function as an effective health care team member by providing services in a manner that complements those performed by other team members.
- Demonstrate a commitment to professional development.
- Students will be clinically competent.
- Students will demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Students will develop critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Students will demonstrate professionalism.