Nutrition and Dietetics Home
The Nutrition and Dietetics program is dedicated to fostering a learning environment that:
- Provides the healthcare community with culturally diverse dietetic practitioners who have excellent training, ethics, and professionalism
- Supports the lifelong academic and professional success of every student, regardless of race, national origin, or economic status.
- Contributes to institutional success by preparing students to successfully complete their training and find employment and to be responsive to community needs and become active leaders and mentors in the field of dietetics.
- Career opportunities
- Associate of Science in Dietetic Technology
- Associates in Dietary Manager (Dietetic Service Supervisor)