Curriculum & Instructional Council Home
As many of you may be aware, the Peralta District is upgrading our curriculum management system, CurricUNET, to CurricUNET META. As was announced to department chairs and program directors at CDCPD and at College Council, CurricUNET will not be available beginning April 15, 2015 in anticipation of this transition. We plan for CurricUNET META to be up and running in August 2015.
Before the upgrade, our goal is to clear CurricUNET of any abandoned, incomplete proposals that have not been submitted for review. Blank proposals are slated for removal before data migration to CurricUNET META. For the remainder of the abandoned proposals (no data entered since August 1, 2014), we’ve created this webpage with a list of such proposals organized by department (below). Faculty have until April 24, 2015 to review the proposals and identify which, if any, they want migrated to the new CurricUNET META.
Please keep in mind these are NOT active versions of courses, only proposals that have been abandoned and have not yet been submitted for review.
On the proposal lists:
Note: Nutrition & Dietetics and Library do not have any abandoned proposals.
Proposal Keep Worksheet (Word File)
- Review proposals for new courses and programs, course and program revisions and deactivations.
- Participate in the program review and accreditation review processes.
- Review and recommend changes in the general education and graduation requirements.
- Review course proposals for alignment with articulation requirements.
- Recommend procedures and policies affecting curriculum.
- Review and recommend changes to the college catalog.
We are in the process of updating the page, so please keep checking back. Please email our chair Arja McCray (email@example.com) or curriculum specialist Clifton Coleman (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions.
- Statewide Curriculum site
- The Fifth Edition of the Program and Course Approval Handbook (California Community College Chancellor’s Office)
- Program and Course Approval Process Manual (Peralta Community College District)