Curriculum & Instructional Council Home
As a standing committee of the Merritt College Academic Senate, the CIC is responsible for the review and approval of curriculum.
- Review proposals for new courses and programs, course and program revisions and deactivations.
- Participate in the program review and accreditation review processes.
- Review and recommend changes in the general education and graduation requirements.
- Review course proposals for alignment with articulation requirements.
- Recommend procedures and policies affecting curriculum.
- Review and recommend changes to the college catalog.
We are in the process of updating the page, so please keep checking back. Please email our chair Arja McCray (firstname.lastname@example.org) or curriculum specialist Clifton Coleman (email@example.com) if you have questions.
- Statewide Curriculum site
- The Fifth Edition of the Program and Course Approval Handbook (California Community College Chancellor’s Office)
- Program and Course Approval Process Manual (Peralta Community College District)