Curriculum & Instructional Council Home
Important Notice: CurricUNET will be closed beginning April 15 as we upgrade to CurricUNET META. The “lock out” period is anticipated to last from April 15 to the first day of the Fall 2015 term.
- Review proposals for new courses and programs, course and program revisions and deactivations.
- Participate in the program review and accreditation review processes.
- Review and recommend changes in the general education and graduation requirements.
- Review course proposals for alignment with articulation requirements.
- Recommend procedures and policies affecting curriculum.
- Review and recommend changes to the college catalog.
We are in the process of updating the page, so please keep checking back. Please email our chair Arja McCray (email@example.com) or curriculum specialist Clifton Coleman (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions.
- Statewide Curriculum site
- The Fifth Edition of the Program and Course Approval Handbook (California Community College Chancellor’s Office)
- Program and Course Approval Process Manual (Peralta Community College District)