All About Accreditation
Welcome to the Merritt College Accreditation 2015 website.
Merritt College is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges for all course and program offerings. The California State University and University of California systems and other universities and colleges grant credit for appropriate courses completed.
Merritt College is currently involved in writing its Self-Evaluation in preparation for the Accreditation Team visit and External Evaluation Report in Spring 2015. This website serves three purposes towards the accreditation effort.
- Explain to the college community the intent, process, and context of accreditation through the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges.
- Provide access to resources, guidance, and communications for the members of the Standards Committee who are researching and composing the Self Evaluation.
- Reflect Merritt College’s process towards reaffirmation of its accreditation as part of its ongoing support and improvement of teaching and learning.
- Please visit the pages listed below to learn more about accreditation and this institution.
Merritt College Accreditation Updates
- Letter from ACCJC Stating Merritt’s Removal from Warning and Reaffirming Accreditation on the Basis of Follow-up Report with Visit
- The Self Evaluation Timeline
- Fall 2013 Accreditation Committee Meetings
- Accreditation “dropbox” Launched
- Flex for Accreditation Standard Committee Members
- ACCJC Publications and Policies
- Standards Committee Information:
Merritt College Accreditation Archive
- 2009 Self Study
- 2009 ACCJC Evaluation Report
- ACCJC Midterm Report, March 2012
- Merritt Midterm SLO Report, March 2013
- Accreditation Faculty/Staff Survey Results, 2007
- Accreditation Student Survey Results, 2007
- Merritt College Accreditation Website, 2009