All About Accreditation
Welcome to the Merritt College Accreditation 2015 website. Merritt College is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges for all course and program offerings. The California State University and University of California systems and other universities and colleges grant credit for appropriate courses completed.
Merritt College recently completed its Self-Evaluation Report in preparation for the Accreditation Team visit and External Evaluation Report March 9-12, 2015. (Meet the Visiting Team here.)This website serves three purposes towards the accreditation effort:
- Explains to the college community the intent, process, and context of accreditation through the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges.
- Provides access to resources, guidance, and communications for the members of the Standards Committee who are researching and composing the Self Evaluation.
- Reflects Merritt College’s process towards reaffirmation of its accreditation as part of its ongoing support and improvement of teaching and learning.
Please visit the pages listed below to learn more about accreditation and this institution.
- ACCJC Publications and Policies
- Standards Committee Information:
Merritt College Accreditation Updates
- The Merritt College 2015 Self Evaluation Timeline
- Accreditation “dropbox” Launched
- Flex for Accreditation Standard Committee Members
- Fall 2013 Accreditation Committee Meetings
- Merritt Midterm SLO Report, March 2013
ACCJC Follow-Up Visit Report (November 4, 2010)
PCCD Follow-Up Report (October 15, 2010)
ACCJC Letter to PCCD Chancellor (June 30, 2010)
ACCJC Letter to Merritt College President (June 30, 2010)
ACCJC Special Visit Report (April 19, 2010)
ACCJC Follow-Up Report (April 15, 2010)
PCCD Special Report (April 1, 2010)
Merritt College Progress Report (March 15, 2010)
Visiting Team Report (March 9-12, 2009)
ACCJC District and College Action Letters (June 30, 2009)
ACCJC Request for Special Report on Audit Findings, November 18
Merritt College Accreditation Website, 2009
Merritt College 2009 Self-Study in Support of Accreditation