All About Accreditation
Welcome to the Merritt College Accreditation 2015 website. Merritt College is currently involved in writing its Self-Evaluation in preparation for the Accreditation Team visit and External Evaluation Report in Spring 2015. This website serves three purposes towards the accreditation effort.
- Explain to the college community the intent, process, and context of accreditation through the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges.
- Provide access to resources, guidance, and communications for the members of the Standards Committee who are researching and composing the Self Evaluation.
- Reflect Merritt College’s process towards reaffirmation of its accreditation as part of its ongoing support and improvement of teaching and learning.
- Please visit the pages listed below to learn more about accreditation and this institution.
Merritt College Accreditation Updates
- The Self Evaluation Timeline
- Fall 2013 Accreditation Committee Meetings
- Accreditation “dropbox” Launched
- Flex for Accreditation Standard Committee Members
- ACCJC Publications and Policies
- Standards Committee Information:
Merritt College Accreditation Archive
- 2009 Self Study
- 2009 ACCJC Evaluation Report
- ACCJC Midterm Report, March 2012
- Merritt Midterm SLO Report, March 2013
- Accreditation Faculty/Staff Survey Results, 2007
- Accreditation Student Survey Results, 2007
- Merritt College Accreditation Website, 2009