A record number of students attended Transfer Day this fall!
Welcome to the Merritt College Transfer Center!
The center provides assistance for students who plan to transfer to a four-year university. To receive updates via email, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org . For additional information about transferring, please go to www.transfermerritt.com .
Following are the information and services you can get at the Transfer Center:
- Educational planning
- Concurrent enrollment w/ UC Berkeley, CSU East Bay, Mills College, and Holy Names University
- Transfer Agreement Guarantees (TAG) with 7 of the 9 University of California campuses
- Personalized contact with representatives from four-year universities, such as UC Berkeley, CSU East Bay and San Francisco State University through visits at Merritt College
- Resource library of college catalogs, directories, publications and online websites
- Application and scholarship information
- Workshops in a variety of areas, including admissions and majors
- Special classroom and event presentations on the transfer process
- College campus tours
- Special events – ex: UC Admissions Panel, trip to the Historically Black Colleges & Universities (HBCU) transfer day
- Collaboration with special programs, such as the Maximum Achievement Program (MAP), Puente Program, Centro Latino, Extended Opportunity Program & Services, Disabled Student Program & Services
- Transfer Day – an annual college fair with over 30 colleges and universities represented
For more information, please contact:
Counselor/Transfer Center Director: Tanya Ilarde
Tel: 510.436.2559 | Email: email@example.com
To schedule a counseling appointment with one of our counselors, please call 510.436.2475
or stop by R-109.