Welcome to the Merritt College Curriculum Committee website. On our site, you can find information to help you get started developing your curriculum, update existing curriculum and programs as well as read more about our committee.
As a standing committee of the Merritt College Faculty Senate, the curriculum committee is responsible for the review and approval of curriculum. After curriculum committee approval, curriculum requests move through to the Vice President of Instruction, the Council of Instructional Planning and Development (CIPD) and the Board of Trustees.
- Review proposals for new courses and programs, course and program revisions and deactivations.
- Participate in the program review and accreditation review processes.
- Review and recommend changes in the general education and graduation requirements.
- Review course proposals for alignment with articulation requirements.
- Recommend procedures and policies affecting curriculum.
- Review and recommend changes to the college catalog.
We are in the process of updating the page, so please keep checking back.
Please email our chair, Alexis Alexander (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions.